5/10/2010

Boys' GoodNites Training Pants 27-pk. - S/M


New Huggies Pull-Ups by Goodnite completely redesiged were looking and feeling much more like regular underwear to help, to put an end to bedwetting. The function still Goodnite all protection and domestic flight night guards. These memories are now BMX bike print on front and back look more like regular underwear prints

September 27, 2007
By Jeanne Reyes (Hollywood, FL United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

This review is from: Boys' GoodNites Training Pants 27-pk. - S/M (Baby Product)
Great underpant!. My son is 4 and is potty trainned since he was almost 3 years old, but he still wets the bed at nights. I have tried pampers and huggies training pants, but they all leaked and he wake up soaked (and ashamed) in the middle of the night (needing to be changed to a new pajamas, new sheets for the bed, etc.) I gave these huggies goodnites a try, and even though he wet at night, it did not leak and he felt so dry that he though he did not do anything!, so, until my son stay dry all night, I'll be using these. Easy to put on, dry feel and leak proof. What else you going to ask for!

1 comment:

  1. Man, I remember I wearing this diaper when I was 13 year old during my 6th grade on 2007.

    ReplyDelete