3/25/2010

Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs - Boys


Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs - Boys I'm a big boy now! To create a layer to simplify the process of toilet training your child the Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs is perfect, drag up and down just like underwear big kid. With a concept that fade when wet, the Huggies to help them learn to stay dry, and leak guards prevent accidents from becoming emergencies. If your child needs help, it is easy open sides for you just in case.

July 1, 2008
By Deb at work "Debatwork" (Woodstock, GA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs - Boys (Health and Beauty)
Thsi is the 2nd time I have bought the Huggies pull ups and both my neices raved about them. They also stated the packaging was secure. When they run out, I will do it again...thanks, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment