3/10/2010

Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Refills, 192-Count Packages, Pack of Four (768 wipes)


Pampers Swaddlers New Baby - Sesame Street Pampers Swaddlers New Baby diapers offer Grow-With-Me like a security blanket for comfort and fit, and baby. They are super-stretchy sides, adjustable fasteners, so easy to duplicate our eyelashes and soft lining. It is cozy and comfortable fit every time to give the baby. Jentorukearoshon absorbent lining to keep out of distance, this comes from the baby's diaper pad smooth and easy transfer of baby lotion, support and accommodation can be removed with a rag to wipe the baby's skin with ease, the ruin of skin.

January 6, 2009
By Simbolina (Bellevue, WA USA) - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
These wipes are great. They are very soft and don't irritate my daughter's skin, who is prone to eczema.

They also work in the wipe warmers (when you pull one out, it pulls another one up through the slot like a tissue. The Huggies wipes I tried did not do that, and you had to fish around for a new wipe each time.)

Each package is wrapped in plastic with a resealable strip that holds up to repeated use. The generic wraps I've tried often are packaged in thinner plastic that rips when you try to pull open the adhesive cover, or the adhesive loses its stickiness before the last wipe is used.

I keep a package in every room my baby plays in. If I had one complaint it is that 192 wipes is really overkill for the diaper bag, so I put some in a separate container or plastic bag, but that's the same with all brands I've tried (and it's the perfect amount of wipes for the wipe warmer, which I recommend for anyone who needs to change a diaper in the middle of the night, or whose baby doesn't like to get changed).

No comments:

Post a Comment