3/12/2010

Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Diapers [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]


Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Diapers offer soft cloth comfort and feature meets the leg is straightened and closing tabs. In addition to keeping baby dry absorbent polymers, our diapers are hypoallergenic and super used in diapers, nontoxic.
All-Natural Natural comfort for your child
Seventh Generation chlorine-free diapers have had with his son and environment in mind. The chlorine-free materials and absorbent polymers help your baby dry diapers and between changes through the night. In addition to dry to keep royal babies absorbent polymers, our diapers are hypoallergenic and super used in diapers non-toxic.


December 17, 2007
By Sara M (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I first bought these diapers for my daughter when she got her first bad diaper rash at about a month old. It was one of those rashes that looked as though her skin had been set on fire and nothing seemed to be helping it. I had tried everything and thought maybe these chlorine free diapers and wipes will do something for her. To my amazement, her diaper rash went away within a day and a half of using the diapers and wipes from Seventh Generation. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself! I think that really speakes volumes about the danger of whatever chemicals being are put into the other diaper brands. These are now the ONLY brand of diapers I will buy for my kids.

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me, 
    and I am completely satisfied with your website. 
    All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
    Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in.
    turn you are sharing with each one!….

    ReplyDelete