3/21/2010

Pampers Easy Ups for Girls (Big Pack), Size 4, 68-Count Package


With Pampers Easy Ups Trainers, potty training appropriate for day and night. The Feel n Learn Liner helps toddlers feel when they get wet again, so that they can learn to stay dry. Drag and better protection against ingress of Huggies-ups can wear them all night too. Only Pampers Easy Ups training of trainers without the confusion, the difference is night and day

November 21, 2009
By krabappel (Mandeville) - See all my reviews

Oddly enough, I had ordered the Easy-Ups for boys, as I have a boy, but was sent the Easy-Ups for girls. No matter. He's madly in love with Dora anyway and now gets to add a splash of pink to his wardrobe. I got the Easy-Ups because I'd been using standard diapers, but my boy has a habit of comforting himself a la Al Bundy: sticking his hand down his pants. While I got some strange looks and even had some teenagers trying to take pictures of him with their phone, I wasn't fazed. Diapers are half the price of these things, and he's nowhere near ready for potty-training. So there's this one day at the library, where there's a Roald Dahl-inspired celebration going on. We check out our books, and apparently, some books are marked as "winners." We checked out a winning book, and the librarian makes a fuss, shakes some maracas and announces loudly that we're winners, before handing my daughter a golden ticket and some chocolate bars. I turn to share my joy with my aforementioned son, and he's standing right behind me. In a puddle. He'd unfastened his diaper by shoving his hand down his pants, and now he'd left a puddle in the middle of the library's carpet right after the big noisemaking, attention-getting announcement that we'd won. I cleaned up the mess and then promptly came home to order Easy-Ups.

Short story: I've done all the homework and math. These cost exactly the same per Easy-Up as buying at a bulk club, except this way, they're delivered right to my door. Serenity Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment