4/04/2010

BabyKicks Prefold Diaper 3-Pack


The BabyKicks Hemparoo Fleece Pre-folds can not be on what is "knowledge from Chinese Prefold. Made in the USA, our very absorbent prefolds and traditional prefolds are very soft and work with large oar. If you are looking for an additional absorbent layer for your baby Super Soaker, or you need to know the layer does make it through the night, you found the diapers! Nothing absorbs like hemp fleece. 2-3-2 layers of cotton wool 55% hemp/45% very soft fleece, these prefolds are any task, from having fallen into third in an envelope Snug-fitting, or as a layer of folded pocket pusher.

April 7, 2009
A Kid's Review

This review is from: BabyKicks Prefold Diaper 3-Pack, Small (newborn 11.75" X 16") (Baby Product)
Love these they are so absorbent on my daughter and super soft. they do tend to pill over time, but I never cared about that really I bought them to absorb and thats what they do. they are thick, but not so much that they cause that bubble butt effect. I use these at night and have not had a leak yet, YEAH!!!!!! I have used all kinds of cloth diapers on my 6 children, AIOs, fitteds, prefolds, you name it I've tried it and these are my favorite. They have no waterproofing on them so they dry quickly in the dryer or on the line, they wash very well and would definately be able to be used on 2 or more children if cared for properly. One size of these will last a longer period of time on your little one, unlike the ones with elastic and velcro. In fact my daughter is now a skinny 21 months and 23lbs and we just started using the size mediums.
The only thing I did not like was of course the price, but I guess you get what you pay for and these are quality diapers. Save your money people and just start with these prefolds you'll be glad you did. LOVE THEM MORE ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment