4/24/2010

Gro Baby Shell Set Snap, Vanilla


Gro Baby is a modern, layers of a size that is a revolution in cloth diapers. The innovative shell design reduces waste and cost shifts. His single shell, impervious to water and organic cotton soaker pad is innovative minimize waste and costs. All Gro infant was delivered with 1 - and an organic soaker pad - reminder organic. If your pad dripping wet, simply snap in a cool, dry soaker pad. Baby Gro, so that the outer envelope can be used for several diaper changes can be used. Most users of the system Gro Baby is the use of three fifty-eight rounds per day Baby Gro enough, although infants need more. Baby Gro fits most babies 8-35 pounds.

January 2, 2010
By Delanea (Ohio, USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Gro Baby Shell Set Snap, Vanilla (Baby Product)
I have the GroBaby shell is several different colors and prints. I absolutely LOVE the shell! It holds in messes extremely well. I'm not fond of aplix/velcro type closures, and I prefer snaps, but these are actually not too bad. The soaker pads are okay, but they do often leave my daughter's skin feeling wet. However, most of the time I use DreamEze fitted diapers with this shell, or even prefolds work well. I really do love the shell. It is breathable, fits my daughter well, and I've never had a leak. I highly recommend this shell for use as a cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment