4/21/2010

Sassy Baby Changing Pads 36 Count Box, White


Time to change? Protect your baby against unwanted germs with these disposable pads evolution Sassy. This carpet of soft tissue, providing a sanitary surface, absorbent and waterproof when you change your baby away from home. These buffers are at home or at the Exchange, the food, will be used much more! 36-ct box of protecting infants from unknown sanitary conditions several layers: waterproof, soft, absorbent pads 13.5 "x 18" makes a great shower gift

February 22, 2007
By Been-there,done-that "A picky buyer" (Redwood city, CA USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Sassy Baby Changing Pads 36 Count Box, White (Baby Product)
These are so great especially at times of daddy-changing-the-baby-when-pooped.
Before I started to use these I'd get to wash the changing pad cover after each time my husband gets to change our son when he pooped, not to mention the clothes of both my baby AND my husband.
So if you have the same situation - these are the laundrysaver :))

No comments:

Post a Comment