4/20/2010

Nature babycare Eco Wipes with Aloe, 70-Count Packages (Pack of 10)


Nature Babycare is a Swedish company by a mom pioneer founded 14 years ago and produced an award-winning series of wet wipes and baby products that are efficient, competitive price and friendly environment - such as the nature of the good baby care products for babies and the environment. Europe for a long time was carried out in general for the world leader in environmental standards known. Nature Baby Care is proud to say that we take ourselves to the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation permit. We are the reliable source for organic baby products to consumers and the community green

January 7, 2009
By J. Rush - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

This review is from: Nature babycare Eco Sensitive Fragrance-free Wipes with Aloe, 70-Count Packages (Pack of 10) (700 Wipes) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging] (Health and Beauty)
the wipes are too dry and I find myself using multiple wipes for poop changes. I add water now, but I generally prefer 7th generation wipes. Also, I ordered unscented, but they sent scented and I don't care for the scent. The smell is "baby" whatever that is, not floral or herbal, tea tree would be better than this scent. I didn't think it was worth sending them back so I'm just dealing with it until I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment