4/10/2010

Imse Vimse Bumpy Wool Diaper Cover - Small (11-17lbs)


The Imse Vimse Bumpy wool cover layers is a cover of wool truly unique. A wool covers only you can wash in your washing machine! This cover consists of 2 layers of soft, felted wool with natural super soft Velcro pockets on the leg. The wool keeps the moisture in while allowing air circulation to keep your baby dry and cool. Bumpy wool cover better with a course point wool to help with Lanolin for raincoats. Because they Wick away moisture from the skin covers, these are ideal for the protection of night and perfect for babies sensitive skin. Size: M (15-22 lbs)

April 12, 2007
By S. Asai "First time mom" (Seattle WA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

This review is from: Imse Vimse Bumpy Wool Diaper Cover - Small (11-17lbs) (Baby Product)
I love this cover!! I use this with the Chinese Prefold, and it works very well. When my son was born, he was 7lb, and the smallest cover was too big for him, so you might want to wait to use it until your baby gets to 10 lb or so. But the cover is well made with good adjustablility. I can wash them in the washing machine and toss them in the dryer. I have never lanolize the this cover yet (4 months), but it works perfectly. No leak, good fit, easy to care. I highly recommend this cover to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment